Context: I'm using Jira Product Discovery (JPD) with a table view called "Idées Résumé". In this view, I use the Summary field as the title of my ideas/projects.
My need: When I import a CSV file containing a Description column, I would like that description to be visible as a column in my JPD table view, just like my other fields (score, priority, etc.).
The problem: Jira automatically recognizes the Description column from the CSV and maps it to Jira's native description field. The field is imported correctly, but it is not available as a column in JPD views — it can only be seen by opening each idea individually.
My question: Is it possible to display the native Jira description field as a column in a JPD view? If not, what is the best approach to have a Description column imported via CSV visible directly in my JPD table view, without having to rename the column in my CSV file or manually recreate a text field for every import?