Im not able to open jiracloud. it keeps on loading and gives below error
It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments then try again.
Hi @Linisha Venita Pinto ,I checked the Atlassian Status Page; no ongoing incident is currently reported.https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/Could you clear your browser cache or try via incognito mode?Also, is it taking too long to load for you or for all teammates?
Its happening for some of the members in the team. Also its not able to create sdlc release jira as well.
I tried clearing cache and incognito mode but still getting same error
Dear @Linisha Venita PintoGot it, thanks for the information.Some members from the community posted similar issues.I suggest to wait a little bit, I think Atlassian has some issue on their side, which is not dispalyed on the Status Page yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.