HiMy admin acount emailed code is not receivingWe've emailed you a code - I am not receiving the code (other account in same domain receive)Email of the account working perfectly.
Hi
I know it's obvious, but have you checked your spam folder? Are you sure the account is spelled correctly and that no characters are missing? These are things that are sometimes so obvious, but precisely for that reason, we overlook them.
Regards
Hi @Surendra Lal ,
On top of what Vronik said, it could be that your email landed on Atlassian's suppression list for some reason.
I believe you can reach out to Atlassian support here: Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing & LicensingPotentially, this can even be handled by an AI agent that will pop up when you select a couple of options. You can select Your Account > Log in issues > Need more help? for chat to show up. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Check spam and other places
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.