Hey all.
I just noticed, that in "Jira Admin Settings" -> "Fields" now show their translated name instead of the technical name.
Example:
For the backend, I have a name scheme for fields. It goes something like
<Universal Backend name in English> (<Field number>) - <Field Type>
"Alternative Internal Item Number (11816) - Plain Text"
Now it shows: "Alternative Interne Nummer" (German translation)
When I update "Name" it reverts back to the translated name and ignores, that I changed the name.
---
This is done to easily identify the field name when I create new forms and when I search for them later on and have all data I need in the name.
I then use translations to make fields show in the respective name, when users or I view the actual work item via the regular view.
---
Question: Is it just me? Anyone know how to revert this?
---
thx, regards
Rene