Use Case: Create a flow that performs a cross Space/Project Update triggered by a field change in Space/Project ABC. When a specific field, SyncSource, in Space ABC (typical JIRA space) changes, it triggers a corresponding change to a specific field, SyncTarget, in Space XYZ (a JPD space).
Issue: The flow does execute successfully however it does not seem to return a list of records from the JPD space that matches the JQL criteria.
Details:
I’ve tried executing the flow with the scope set to:
- Global
- and Multiple Spaces (where I specified the two individual spaces)
Actor config:
- The flow actor is set to me. I’m an admin for both spaces.
Audit log:
- Prior to flow execution it shows
- Scope of “Multiple Spaces”
- Status of “Config Change”
- Executing the flow:
- Scope of “Name of a single space” (expected this to show multiple spaces)
- Status of “Success”
If I tweak and manually run the JQL it does return the expected result set.
For example:
- Original JQL: issue in linkedIssues("{{issue.key}}")
- Tweaked JQL: issue in linkedIssues(ABC-1234)
Result set:
- Two records located in the target JPD space

Sample of the current flow:
Trigger (based on field in JIRA space ABC)
└─ Field value changed
└─ Field: SyncSource
Lookup Issues (query across all spaces)
└─ JQL: issue in linkedIssues("{{issue.key}}")
Advanced Branching (operates on record set from above)
└─ Variable name: linkedIssue
└─ Smart value: {{lookupIssues}}
Edit Issue Fields (updates result set from JPD spaces)
└─ SyncTarget = {{issue.SyncSource}}