Is there any way to mark a Confluence page as obsolete? This would be useful in allowing that page to live on as a record while discouraging editors from adding to that page.
on-prem Confluence:i added different user macros for {draft}, (out-of-date}, etc. these display as a nice colorful divs - similar to {note} or {warning}
put it on top of the page = done
I'm looking for a solution for OnDemand.
do you have a link (or can you provide) further information on how you created a {draft} etc user macro. I am trying to find a way to create a {cleanup} tag that means the page requires attention. I would then need to create a master page that searches for all cleanup tags within the space so that we can work on them. Thanks for any assistance
Looks like a nice generic solution; but as a newbie I'm afraid I need a step-by-step guide on macro creation with embedded images in an efficient way (by reference to a common image attachment, built-in, or how?)
Archiving Plugin has various features to manage obsolete (non-uptodate or non-viewed) content.
Although it is not available for Confluence Cloud, there is a public feature request for that. Anyone's vote is welcome there.
Hi,
we recently released a plugin called "Outdated for Confluence" which does exactly this.
Users can mark pages as outdated with an additional button.
A outdated review table macro then lets you keep track and review the outdated pages.
For more info see:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219467/outdated-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
https://emapps.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/EAD/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.