We have lost access to the only organization/site admin for our Atlassian Cloud organization, and no admin can currently reach the org. I'd like an Atlassian staff member to reach out so I can verify ownership privately.
What happened: an accidental sign-in via "Continue with Google" using a secondary Google address triggered an email-change / new-registration flow. Afterward, our original admin account:
- can still log in (password valid) but is now empty — no products and no admin role;
- when opening our Cloud site, shows "You have already requested access";
- at admin.atlassian.com, redirects to "Create organization" (no organization visible).
The secondary address only shows "check your inbox to finish registration" (it is not a real account).
Could an Atlassian staff member contact me privately? I will share the exact site URL, the affected admin account, and domain-ownership proof through a private channel. Please do not create or rely on the new secondary account.
Thank you.