Something went wrong on our end
If this keeps happening, share this information with your admin, who should contact support.
Hash 15TMG3PTrace 7b285a6793564842a3f1a6775014ea66
Can anyone help with this?
Hi @Martin Quigley
Sorry you’re facing this issue. I created a support ticket for you - JST-1333743. Check your email for further updates.
Best regards,
Maksym
The "Something went wrong" error with a specific Hash and Trace ID typically indicates a transient failure or a conflict in the browser's session data.
To resolve this, please follow these basic troubleshooting steps:
Before troubleshooting locally, verify if there is an ongoing service disruption affecting Jira Software. You can check the real-time status here:
Jira Software Status
If the status page shows all systems are operational, try the following:
Hard Refresh: Press Ctrl + F5 (Windows) or Cmd + Shift + R (Mac) to force the browser to reload the board and bypass the local cache.
Ctrl + F5
Cmd + Shift + R
Incognito/Private Window: Open the board in an incognito window. If it works there, the issue is likely caused by a browser extension or corrupted cookies.
Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser's cache and cookies specifically for your Atlassian site.
Check Board Filters: Sometimes a complex or broken JQL query in the board's Saved Filter can cause the board to fail to load. If you are an admin, try verifying the filter under Board settings > General.
Board settings > General
If the error persists after the steps above, your Jira Administrator should Atlassian Support. When raising the ticket, be sure to provide the following details from your error message:
Hash: 15TMG3P
15TMG3P
Trace ID: 7b285a6793564842a3f1a6775014ea66
7b285a6793564842a3f1a6775014ea66
These IDs are unique to your session and will allow the support team to locate the specific error in our internal logs to identify the root cause.
Hi @Martin Quigley ,
On top of what Alexandre shared, you can ask your admin to check if, potentially, the board lost it's location. 🤔We stumbled upon this scenario after migration, but there are some other cases when you can get to this board state as well.
Apart from that, can other users see this board, or are they also experiencing the same thing?
You could also try navigating to
https://<sitename>.atlassian.net/jira/boards?contains=
and see if you can find your board there. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
I tried all your suggestions but none fixed my issue. I can't contact help as I'm on the free version; when you go through the options, it says just post your issue here.
Thanks for trying though.
Hi none of these ideas worked. All my other boards are fine.
I can't contact help as I'm on the free version; when you go through the options, it says just post your issue here.
But thank you for trying.
It seems I can't submit the bug because I'm on the free tier.
An error message also comes up in the bottom right with a red diamond and an exclamation mark:
Something's gone wrongTry refreshing or navigating to another page.
Ah, thanks for sharing @Martin Quigley
It would seem that this is a backend issue then.
@Alexandre Pezzini any chance you can raise a support ticket and share it with Martin so someone from the tech. support team can take a look at it? 👀
Thank you, I will do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.