Why am I getting this message when I attempt to access my Jira board?
Something went wrong on our endIf this keeps happening, share this information with your admin, who should contact support.
Hash 15TMG3PTrace eca8fc1491fe44069c94df5c38c7d5ee
Hello @instrumentally
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you the administrator for this Jira instance?
If so, can you confirm you are using a Free subscription tier?
If you are not the administrator, have you reported the problem to your administrator?
Are you able to access other information in the Jira instance besides that board?
When was the last time you were able to successfully access the board?
I am the one who created the account, and yes, I am under the FREE subscription "plan". There are 4 other "spaces" under this account, which all work fine. The content/incidents on the "problem" "space" are all visible if I switch to "List" mode. But as soon as I change the UI to "board", the error message appears and no content from the "problem" "space" is visible. I was able to access the "problem" "space" without any issues on July 14. The problem only developed in the last 72 hours.
I have tried 2 different web browsers, and disabled my ad blocker, and none of this makes any difference to the one "problem" "Space".
Hi @instrumentally,
I created a ticket with Atlassian support on your behalf - JST-1332729, please look for the communication in your email.
Best,
Anastasiia
Has this problem solved yet? Because I'm facing the same issue
Hello @Leonardo Marhan
Refer to this other current thread for an update.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Something-went-wrong-on-our-end-Board/qaq-p/3272883
For me, yes, it has been solved. Atlassian admitted it was a problem on their end, and they had to fix the issue behind the scenes, but I had to grant them access to my account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.