Hi all,
On Jira Cloud (Premium), I've saved a view in Plans that includes a set of custom field columns. The saved view displays correctly for my colleague, but when I open the same view, the custom field columns aren't there for me.
Some context on why this matters:
We have a few views we rely on for different meetings, where different roles need different columns.
In those meetings, more than one person drives the session, jumps between saved views, and drills down.
So the whole point is that everyone loads the same view and sees the same columns. Sharing the view via Plans or via the URL doesn't solve it, because it's not scalable.
We can't click on URLs to change views. Embedding it in Confluence has the same scalability issue during these meetings.
What I've already checked:
- The custom fields are added at plan level
- The view is saved and set as the plan's default view.
- Permissions look fine. Everyone can access the spaces and work items.
- The filter on the view is carried over to other users correctly. But not the selected columns/custom fields.
So it seems like the filter part of a saved view is shared, but the column selection isn't
Questions:
- If the column selection is meant to be shared, am I missing a step to ensure the columns persist for everyone?
- Is there a known workaround, or is this a feature gap/bug I should raise with support?
Thanks!