I have Jira Cloud in microsoft 365 copilot, and the Jira Cloud plugin/integration has been enabled by my Microsoft 365 admin.
I have also created a custom Microsoft Copilot Agent and would like to know whether it is possible to use Jira Cloud or Jira directly as the agent's knowledge base.
Specifically, I would like to understand:
- Does the Jira Cloud plugin/integration support exposing Jira issues as a knowledge source for a custom Microsoft Copilot Agent?
The reason I ask this is because I do see an option to add other data sources (Jira) as knowledge base.
- If this is supported, is there any official documentation or recommended configuration? As I cannot search a jira ticket using this jira data sources.
- If it is not supported, what is the recommended approach for allowing a Microsoft Copilot Agent to retrieve and answer questions based on Jira Cloud data?