Hello. I am new to JIRA. My side of business is automating the execution of JIRA-initiated tasks. For example, a JIRA user wants to reset his/her Oracle database in one or more databases. I have a form with a few entries:

Here is the challenge. All of the form fields should be entered by the end user opening the task/request with this form, except for the last one. The last one is "Approval". The logic is as follows.
Every task should be approved by a user under a certain name ("Approving Authority" in this case), automatically. The end user doesnt need to even see this entry box. Yet the Approver (or group, if that will make it easier?) have to see these in his JIRA board and unless he approves the task should remain in the "To Do" status.
That begs the question: how do I design such a form with a hidden "People" or "Team" field? How do I make these tasks opened by this sort of form accumulate on the Approvers board or to request an approval by email?
Thanks.
AA