Hi friends,
I have created the Jira cloud trial version site. But I dont have access to user management and other things. Why so ?
Thanks,
Priya R
Hey and welcome,
in Jira in the top right corner you should see the cog/gear icon. Click on it and a menu appears.If you see a section within that menu "Personal Jira settings" it means you are a Jira user.If you see a section within that menu "Jira admin settings" it means you are a Jira admin.If you see a section within that menu "Atlassian admin settings" it means you are a Site or Org admin.
I guess you want the user management from the Org level. That is not what your free Jira space is for.
Why do you want user management?
Best wishesKarsten
Hello @Priyadarshini R
Go to admin.atlassian.com and check if you have the respective Admin Roles withing Product
Best,
Arek🤠
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.