Hello, community.
I had a free confluence space with important data and yesterday it was deactivated because of inactivity. Could I or support restore my data?
p.s. cannot write to support because it's free account
p.p.s. don't have 'reactivate-subscription' option, there are no subscriptions in my billing (https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/reactivate-a-subscription/)
Site details:
Site URL: medical333.atlassian.net
Product: Confluence Cloud
Thank you.
Best regards.
Hello @Roman S
If it was deactivated only yesterday you can try reactivating it yourself.
Go the https://admin.atlassian.com/billing
Select your billing account
Select the Subscriptions page
Click the Inactive tab
Find the Confluence site that was deactivated and click the Reactivate button.
Alternately you can reach out the the Atlassian Billing, Licensing, Pricing Support team.
For future reference I recently published an article about Free subscription deactivation due to inactivity. You can find that here:
Atlassian Jira/JSM/Confluence Free Tier Inactivity & Data Deletion Timeline
I have notified the support team that is on here and they will reach out to you within 2 business days regarding this.
thank you so much!
unfortunately I don't have Subscriptions page inside my Billing settings, probably because of free account
Make sure that you are going to this URL
https://admin.atlassian.com/billing
This is different than going to https://admin.atlassian.com and selecting the Billing page.
Thank you so much! It helped
Hi @Mikael Sandberg thank you escalation. We see that the issue is resolved now.Best regards,Maksym
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.