Once I try to enter to my space, it shows me: https://restart-ai-team.atlassian.net
Hello @Mauro Hernandez Bellone
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Is this occurring when you are trying to create a new site? Or are you trying to reach a site that you set up previously?
If you set up the site previously, how long ago did you set it up? Have you ever been able to access it successfully? If so, when was the last time you accessed it successfully?
It appears when I try to access the workspace where I normally work. It's a workspace with several Jira boards.
I'm not the owner of the workspace, but I do have the necessary permissions. The workspace owner hasn't made any changes to it for months.
The site was set up almost a year ago, and last Friday was the last time I was able to access it successfully. Since then, I've been unable to enter the workspace.
Thank you for that additional information @Mauro Hernandez Bellone
The code that you are seeing is something that only Atlassian Technical Support can decipher.
Have you reported this problem to the owner of the workspace?
If you are not the owner of the site you will not be able to contact Atlassian about this issue. Only the owner of the site can do that.
Ok! Thanks! Will talk with the owner! That's a shame that I can't manage or resolve the issue myself. Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.