I would like to add multiple Jira tickets to the /JiraWorkItems table/board so that my line managers can have visibility of all the tickets I am working on.
However, when I insert /JiraWorkItems, I am only given the option to add a single work item. I need to be able to add several Jira items instead.
Could someone please let me know how I can achieve this? It seems like a straightforward task, but despite trying several times, I haven't been able to find a way to add multiple work items.
Thank you for your help.
Hi @Paulo_Cerqueira
The tags suggest that you are in Jira but the screenshot and the macro shortcut looks like you are in Confluence?
If you want to display a list of work Items from Jira in Confluence you can:
1. Use the command /jira
2. Switch to JQL and write the query you need to retreive your issues i.e. Assignee = Paulo_Cerquiera
Click on Insert result at the bottom of the page to paste the table on your Confluence page.
Let me know if this solves your problem or if I have totally misunderstood your question
Best regards,/Staffan
From the UI there is no option of entering multiple tickets but you could create a CSV file and upload it from your filters screen. Ensure all your required fields are present as part of that creation in your excel file, if its a task/bug/epic etc.
Click on the ellipsis from any filter, to pull this menu up and use the Import work items.
Hey @Staffan Redelius
Thank you very much for your help. Your suggestion worked perfectly and exactly the way I wanted when I tested it.
Now I just need to create the query for each ticket.
Fantastic!
Have a good day.
Thanks @Varsha Joshi for your reply, but this wouldn't work as intended because I need the board to be included in every new issue created for a certain type of work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.