I am trying to create a new page in Confluence but i get back this error:
"http status 403 - Forbidden". Never happened before, and i have created pages without problems until today.
Thanks
Hi, @enrique_lopez 👋
A 403 Forbidden usually points to a permissions issue, so I’d first check whether you still have permission to create pages in that space.
Also worth trying:
refresh/log out and back in
try another browser or incognito mode
clear cache/cookies
check if the same issue happens in another space
if possible, check the browser Network tab to see which request returns 403
If permissions look correct and it started suddenly, I’d ask a Confluence admin or Atlassian Support to check further.
Hope this helps! 💙
Check if you have had this rollout for you:https://jimiwikman.se/atlassian/atlassian-resources/atlassian-app-updates/more-flexible-custom-roles-and-fewer-permission-dependencies-with-confluence-roles-r1090/If you have created custom roles in Confluence they might have been affected by this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.