Dear Atlassian Support Team,
I am an Organization Administrator for our Atlassian organization. However, I am currently unable to update the payment method or replace the credit card used for our subscription.
At the moment, Ukraine is under martial law, and we have unfortunately lost contact with our other organization administrator, Valeriia Yevtushenko, who appears to be the only person with access to manage the billing account.
As a result, we are unable to update the payment card and, consequently, cannot pay our Jira subscription invoice.
We kindly ask for your assistance in enabling us to update the payment method or otherwise helping us replace the existing payment card so that we can complete the payment and avoid any interruption to our Jira services.
I can provide any information or documentation necessary to verify my identity and my role as an Organization Administrator.
Thank you in advance for your assistance. We would greatly appreciate your prompt support, as uninterrupted access to Jira is critical for our business operations.
Kind regards,
Yuliia Koniuk
Organization Administrator
TATL Technology LLC