I am new to JIRA and have set up a space using the GTM template: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/templates/go-to-market
How do I sort the issues on the kanban? I cant see how they are sorted currently. There is no Board setting option as per the instructions I have found elsewhere.
Ideally I would like to be able to custom sort (so we can prioritise ourselves) or sort by Due date.
Hello @Kelly Gurr
Thats expected with Business boards. This exact limitation is being tracked by Atlassian under ticket JWMCLOUD-291. I highly recommend dropping a vote and watching it for future product updates.
[JWMCLOUD-954] Filtering by Due date in the Board view is not sorted - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Software boards are more Flexible Configure a company-managed board | Jira Cloud | Atlassian Support
Alternatively you can use that Create a board based on filters | Jira Cloud | Atlassian Support
Best,
Arek🤠
Hi @Kelly Gurr
Unlike Jira Software Scrum and Kanban boards, the Go-to-market space doesn't provide the traditional Board settings, so you won't find options to configure the board's sorting or ranking. At the moment, there isn't a built-in way to automatically sort the board by fields such as Due date or Priority. If you need to work with your items in a specific order, the List view is a better option, as it allows you to sort by different fields.If your goal is to have the Board itself automatically ordered by a field such as Due date or Priority, I don't believe that's currently supported for the Go-to-market template.Also have a look on this documentation.https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/work-with-boards-in-business-projects
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.