Hi all,
I need some help.
I created a button in a workflow to perform (From Any Status to Any Status).

I called the transition (button) Remever Acessos (Remove Acesses).

When the agent click on this button there are triggered some actions to open tickets in another project:

So, we are facing some problems related to this rule, tickets are created twice in the other project. The same ticket as the button was clicked twice. Thiniking to avoid this behavior I used a custom field Botão On/Off as a flag. This is, in the first time the user click the button and the action was performed, the Botão On/Off is set to ON. So, on the next time, the button has no effect.

On more information is that the email sent in the end of the flow was been sent only once, there is no duplicated email. So, I suggest there is something wrong with the Create Issue action.
Could you help?
Tks.
Jader