Hi all — running into an odd permissions issue and hoping someone's experienced this/ hopefully fixed this before.
I'm on Jira Cloud with a Free plan and am set up as an Organization Admin.
I am trying to install Mria CRM from the Atlassian Marketplace but continue to receive the below error:
"We're unable to install this app. You need to be an admin to install apps. If you think you should have access, contact support or try again sometime."
What I've already checked:
- Confirmed Org Admin status in admin.atlassian.com
- Org Admin should automatically carry Site Admin permissions per Atlassian's docs, so this shouldn't be a role issue
- Tried logging out/back in and an incognito window — same error
- Payment method is on file
My working theory is this might be related to Free plan not having full user roles/permission schemes, which could be interfering with how the Marketplace install flow checks admin status. Has anyone else on a Free plan run into this, or know a workaround short of upgrading to Standard? Happy to provide more details/screenshots if helpful.