Here is an existing example: I want to be able to replicate this, only I need to add to these tabs, and add additional subtabs under the main tabs. Can anyone point me to instructions on how to do this? Thank you!
Hi @Beth Vinson
I am assuming you want to do this in confluence, I do not think there is an out of box macro that supports that. But found this which might help you.https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/i-need-a-tabs-macro-that-supports-the-use-of-page-properties/qaq-p/3093580
Thanks
Hi @Beth Vinson @Varsha Joshi
Just some info, Localtab and Localgroup are not out of the box confluence macros.
Probably some of @Beth Vinson pages are using the old editor. the New editor doesn't have those macros.
Also, based on your screenshot, you cannot do that nesting without a 3rd party app.
Regards
Thank you so much @Varsha Joshi . I may have figured it out accidentally, but I'm using the Localtab, giving it a name, then inserting a Localgroup, naming it as well, then inserting another Localtab and putting my information into that one., This way I'm getting a main tab, a tab that provides a name for the subtab, then the information to be contained within the subtab, much like the example I provided. I think I can keep going this way and adding more tabs to get what I'm looking for.
that's so cool. Is it an add-on app that is letting you do that? I could not find any macro with that name - 'Localtab' from the default list.
No, @Varsha Joshi It's not an add-on app, it's in the "Insert more content" then look for Other Macro, and do a search for Localtab and Localgroup
I'm sure you're right, @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_ , but I managed to get it to work. Can you provide the current version I should be working with? I'm using version 9.2.20. I have no idea if that's the latest version or not, but considering where I work, I would think it is, but thank you for your input!
@Beth Vinson "Localtab" is the name for a macro provided with the app Navitabs, which was sold by Bitvoodoo, now Elevatic. If you say you're on version 9.2.20, I'm going to assume you're on DC and not on Cloud like the tags say for your question. This is the DC documentation for NaviTabs https://help.elevatic.com/navitabs-data-center/navitabs-macros
Thank you @Laura Campbell I cannot get to the link you provided, but I really just wanted to know how to do nested tabs in a Confluence or Jira page. I have that accomplished now. Thanks again for your time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.