Hi everyone,
I am currently setting up a "Watercooler / Daily Warmup" space in our company's Confluence Cloud instance to help our remote dev team socialize before the morning standup.
My goal is to embed a daily logic and vocabulary game called hang 5 directly onto the Confluence page so the team can play it without leaving our intranet. The game itself is just standard HTML5 and CSS.
I am using the native Confluence Iframe Macro to embed the URL. While the width adjusts perfectly to the page layout, the height refuses to scale dynamically. Because the game relies on an on-screen keyboard at the bottom of the viewport, users have to manually scroll within the iframe block to play it, which ruins the UX.
Does the standard Iframe Macro support dynamic height adjustment based on the source's DOM, or is the height strictly fixed in pixels?
Are there any security settings in Confluence Cloud that prevent an iframe from reading its own internal height?
Would love to know if there's a workaround, or if I need to look into a dedicated marketplace app for responsive external embeds!