Hi everyone,
I created a Plan to keep track of my team's feature ranking because the Filters view doesn't let me reorder features.
The problem is that every time I change a feature's rank and try to save, I get an error saying I don't have the Schedule work item permission.
At first, I thought this was because my Plan included features from multiple workspaces where I didn't have the necessary permissions. To test that theory, I requested admin access to one workspace and created a new Plan containing only features from that workspace. However, I'm still getting the same error.
I also reached out to my company's Jira administrator, but they redirected me to the workspace administrator.
Has anyone run into this issue before? Is there another permission I'm missing, or is there something else I should check?
I'd appreciate any guidance. Thanks!
* Image below is the error message I'm receiving *
