Hello everyone,
I've been working hard lately toward becoming an Atlassian Champion, and honestly, I've been really happy and proud of this journey. But I just discovered something that caught me off guard: you need to be 21 or older to become a Champion, and I'm still 20 (I turned 20 this past March).
I'll admit it made me a little sad at first. But honestly, I'm happy either way. I just posted my first video on YouTube and it already has 76 views since last night, and so many people from the Atlassian Community liked it on LinkedIn. Being part of this community has changed everything for me, and I'm truly thankful.
So I wanted to ask: has anyone been in a similar situation with the age requirement? Is there a way I could reach out to Atlassian directly to share what I've been doing, or is waiting until I'm eligible simply the only option?
Any advice or experience would mean a lot. And regardless of the answer, I'm not giving up, I'll keep learning, creating, and contributing.
Thank you all so much