I have made a JSM page. The input screen where my customers interact is showing some sort of app. see image
How to remove this feature display?
Hi @John Stephens,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
That is coming from this Marketplace app, AssetIT, and in order to remove it you would have to uninstall the app from you instance in order to remove it from the portal.
@John Stephens
Welcome to the community. In addition to what Mikael mentioned, you can also contact the marketplace vendor for their technical support for other solutions.
Best, Joseph
Thanks Joseph,
I am not seeing that app on my instance to remove.
I did get a reference that the app control for JSM had to be upgraded to a team or enterprise version. I have the basic version I pay for.
I found it, appeared to be hidden somewhere else I did not recognize. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.