Hi,
I'm the site administrator for acerpro.atlassian.net. We are experiencing an issue where most users cannot be assigned to issues across all projects (Jira Software and JSM).
What's happening:
Users are active in the jira-software-users-acerpro group (66 members)
Users are correctly added to project roles (Member/Administrator)
However, only 4-6 users appear in the assignee picker across all projects
The "People" tab in project settings shows almost no users
What I've verified:
Product access is active — users are in the correct product group
Project roles are intact — users are listed as Members
My permissions are fine — I have ASSIGN_ISSUES and ADMINISTER_PROJECTS
This affects ALL projects, not just one
I did NOT make any changes to permissions or user access
Expected behavior:
All 66 users in the product access group should be assignable in projects where they have a role.
Actual behavior:
Only 4-6 users appear as assignable. The rest are invisible in the assignee dropdown and project People tab.
Could you please check the audit logs on your end and help identify what caused this change?
Thank you.