My kollegues and me can't assign any issues to other persons. What do we do now? The Rights are the correct ones.
I would say this is an incident on Atlassian's side. There is still nothing reported on the status page, but I expect they will post an update shortly.
I'm also seeing some other cloud-related failures affecting users, so I believe these issues may be correlated.
Hello
There an Active Incident status.atlassian.com
Best,
Arek🤠
Hello @Stefanie Kilimann
In Confluence you cannot access issues. This is relevant to Jira. And the reason is you could be lacking Assign Issues permission in the permission scheme. Only Jira administrators can change the permission scheme.
Check if that permission scheme has been shared with other spaces as well.
same here. All our automations running into error messages.
We are also seeing similar issues as well as impact to automations. Anxiously awaiting an update on the status page.
EDIT: I saw that there is an active incident on Atlassian's status page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.