Hello everyone,
I'm new to this field and currently starting out as an intern, and I'd love to learn from the experience of this community.
My question has two sides:
For those of you who provide support or manage customer relationships using Atlassian tools like Jira Service Management: what does good customer treatment actually look like in practice? How do you handle requests, communicate with customers, and make sure they feel well taken care of? Any habits, principles, or lessons you've learned would mean a lot to me as I'm just getting started.
And for those of you who are customers yourselves: what kind of treatment do you look for when you reach out for support? What makes a good experience for you, and what frustrates you?
I really want to understand both perspectives so I can build the right habits early in my career. Thank you in advance for sharing your insight, I appreciate any advice you're willing to give.