I use below Confluence calendar for my everyday work, but starting from yesterday, the calendar is not visible to me. I'm having trouble with proceeding with my work due to this.
Hi @Lim_ Gawon ,
Are you seeing any error? Can you try on an incognito window? Is this the Calendar on the left panel of your Confluence space? Or a Calendar embedded on a page?
Hi @Carlos Garcia Navarro , thank you for reaching out to me.
I did try incognito window, and it shows well in incognito window. But if I make changes and save calendar via incognito window, it will probably not be saved in real window.
The calendar I'm having trouble with viewing is the Calendar on the left panel of my Confluence space, not the one embedded in a page.
Could you further help me with this?
Thanks for checking, @Lim_ Gawon. Since it works correctly in an incognito window, that points to a browser-specific issue rather than a problem with the calendar itself. Any changes you make in the incognito window are still saved to Confluence, they're associated with your account, not your browser session.Could you try the following in your regular browser?Clear your browser cache and cookies for the Confluence site.Disable any browser extensions (especially ad blockers or privacy extensions) and reload the page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.