Hi everyone,
I'm looking for help recovering my Confluence Free site.
Site information
- Site URL:
<a href="https://sp-systemc-modelling-docs.atlassian.net" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://sp-systemc-modelling-docs.atlassian.net</a> - Product: Confluence Cloud (Free)
Problem
Until recently, I had a Confluence Free site hosted at the above URL.
Now, whenever I try to access:
<a href="https://sp-systemc-modelling-docs.atlassian.net/wiki" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://sp-systemc-modelling-docs.atlassian.net/wiki</a>
I receive the following error:
Page unavailable
Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable.
What I've verified
- I can successfully sign in to Atlassian Administration.
- My organization sp-systemc-modelling-docs still exists.
- I am the administrator of the organization.
- Under Billing and Apps, I only see:
- Confluence no longer appears anywhere in Billing or Apps.
- When I try to contact Atlassian Support, the support portal says:
"Sorry, we can't find this Cloud URL."
My questions
- Has my Confluence Free site been automatically deactivated or deleted?
- Is there any way to restore the Confluence product and recover my existing pages?
- Since the Atlassian organization still exists, is there any recovery option available?

Any guidance from Atlassian staff or anyone who has experienced this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!