I have confirmed the following
Result
Hey Silvia,
Go to a work item, in the bottom right click on Configure and then verify the Sprint field is added under Context Fields, if not add it and then click save.
Now go back to the work item you just updated (or one of the same type, Story for example), click refresh, and it should appear now.
Thank you for taking time to reply
Yes, I did that. It shows as added, but when I go back to the backlog, it does not show up in the details & I cannot access the column.
I also went to the board configuration & added the field to the card layout, but that didn't help either.
Went to space settings & checked the fields under work items to confirm that the story points field is set up to show up on the screens & it shows that it is set up for all screens
I am stumped.
Ok I might have found the solution, I misread your original comment.
So you are having issues seeing Story Points in your Backlog View, if that is correct then try the below.
Go to our Space (Project) > go to Backlog > click the settings button top right > under fields toggle on "Estimate" and it will show up.
Unfortunately, this does not work, since the field does not show up in the details, even though I have gone through configure from the individual work item (user story), configured the board and the space to enable story points.
Is there a way that I can send you a document with screenshots?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.