I need assistance re-establishing access to our existing Confluence instance!
As of 29 June we have lost access to our Confluence Content (globalmaritimewerx.atlassian.net).
I have an Invoice ([invoice number removed]) dated this morning (June 29th) saying that we paid our monthly Confluence Standard subscription. I just noted that it only shows 5 users instead of the usual 6 users.
I can't log into my existing account without support from an Admin - and guess what, I'm the Admin on this account!
Please have a member of the technical team, reach out to us as soon as possible.
We turned in a ticket earlier today with sales. They said they would raise this to the techn ical support team, but we have not received any correspondence from the Technical Team.
Email: [email address removed for privacy]
Entitlement number: [EN number removed]
Phone: [email address removed for privacy]
Edit: Sensitive information was removed from the post to avoid sharing personal information publicly and to align with the Atlassian Community Rules of Engagement.