Is it normal to have only Hierarchy -1 as Work Type during creattion?
Hello @Jira user
That is expected behaviour.
You can create a level -1 item (a sub-task) only by selecting the option from an existing items that can be a parent to a sub-task. i.e.
Once one sub-task exists you can add more by clicking the "+" above the Subtasks table.
hello @Trudy P Claspill I want a Task, not a sub-Task
I answered the question in your post title:
Hierarchy -1 not showed up as Work Type during creattion, only 0 and 1, normal?
You did not ask in your original post about creating a Task.
Please provide a screen image of what you are seeing. Without that I am unclear on what you are actually seeing and where you are seeing it.
Also, please tell us the type of space you are working with. Click the ellipsis button next to the Space name in the navigation panel on the left and tell us what the last two lines in the pop-up say.
Lastly can you please restate your question, as you seem to be asking now a different question than you started with in this post.
My question has been the same from the start but I express it differently, I would like to have 3 level shown at the time of create you call it whatever Epic Task Story most importantly I am expecting to have all levels, is it clear now please? For now I can only create 2 levels
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.