Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone has seen this before.
I originally created a Jira Cloud site:
- Site:
<span><a href="https://enora-norge.atlassian.net" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://enora-norge.atlassian.net</a></span>
I was the administrator of this site for several years.
The Atlassian account was originally created using a different company domain (<span>towernewco.no</span>) and later I changed the account email to:
<span>milan+enora-atlassian@enora.no</span>
Recently, my company implemented a new Atlassian organization and Jira instance:
<span><a href="https://enoragroup.atlassian.net" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://enoragroup.atlassian.net</a></span>
The company verified the <span>enora.no</span> domain and enabled Microsoft SSO. My Atlassian account is now shown as "Managed by your organization."
Since then:
- I am redirected to Microsoft SSO whenever I sign in.
- I can still access my original Jira site (
<span>enora-norge.atlassian.net</span>). - I can browse projects, boards and issues without any problems.
- However, I can no longer access
<span>/admin</span> or any administration pages. - Going to
<span><a href="https://admin.atlassian.com" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://admin.atlassian.com</a></span> does not show my old organization. Instead, it asks me to create a new organization. - Visiting
<span><a href="https://enora-norge.atlassian.net/admin" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://enora-norge.atlassian.net/admin</a></span> displays "You need permission. Request access from your administrator."
The site definitely still exists. The tenant info endpoint returns the following Cloud ID:
<span>70d31011-c123-4e4d-af5e-bf83d0db6c2a</span>
At the moment, it looks like my account is still a user of the site but has somehow lost its Organization Admin (and possibly Site Admin) role.
Has anyone experienced this after a domain claim or SSO migration?
Is there any way to identify who currently owns the organization behind <span>enora-norge.atlassian.net</span>, or recover Organization Admin access if there are no visible administrators?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.