Hi
In the JSM API documentation I found the following endpoint for customers: Search customer by detail field and value (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/customer-service-management/rest/v1/api-group-customer/#api-api-v1-customer-search-by-detail-field-post)
I was looking for a similar endpoint to use for organisation, but as per my mistake, I cannot seem to find one. Is there a way to find (the ID of) an organisation just by inputting the value of a self defined detail field, e.g. the enterprise number?
Thank you in advance
Hi @Laura Callewier welcome to the community. Searching through JSM API Docs I would agree with you, I don't see one for searching.
I may have missed it, but I took a quick look on Atlassian's Jira Site and didn't see anything for that request either. You could create that Suggestion for possible inclusion in a future release.
If you do, feel free to put the work item number here so people could vote for it.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.