Hello,
I would like to create an automation rule in a specific space on our Jira Service Management (Premium) instance. First, here is some information needed to create it:
I have 4 priority levels: "Urgent," "Fairly Urgent," "Non-urgent," and "Depends on constraints"
I will be working with two distinct workflow statuses: “Pending” and “Assigned” and response times based on status and priority:
| Priority | Status | Response time |
| Urgent | Pending | 1h |
| Fairly urgent | Pending | 24h |
| Non-urgent | Pending | 1 month |
| Depends on constraints | Pending | 1 month |
| Urgent | Assigned | 48h |
| Fairly urgent | Assigned | 1 week |
| Non-urgent | Assigned | no deadline |
| Depends on constraints | Assigned | no deadline |
Here’s the scenario:
For each ticket, based on its priority, status, and the resulting deadline, if the deadline is exceeded, send an email to a list of specified recipients.
Could you please help me design this workflow? I must admit I don’t know where to start.