I just allowed Anonymous access to a space that I would like to be public.
I gave View All permissions, but when I navigate to the page, it still asks me to log in.
Is there anything else I need to do?
Hi Larry
Assign Can Use permission to your anonymous users by Edit Permissions in Confluence Administrator Panel > Global Permissions
I would like to recommend you to take a look at Global Permissions Overview and Setting Up Public Access for Conflunece OnDemand.
Cheers,
Saleh
Take a look there: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Setting+Up+Public+Access
You will be required to provide the "Can Use" permission through the global permissions in Confluence to Anonymous users. Unless this permission has been granted, Anonymous users will not have access to your instance, despite setting up Anonymous access on a space level. More details on setting up public access can be found on this page.
I'm having the same problem. I've done these configurations already but it's still not working.
I have the same issue. Permission have been set correctly both in global and for the space but it still requires login.
Any help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.