Hi Atlassian Community!
I’m a developer who faced the challenge of managing cross-project dependencies and portfolio roadmaps in Jira. I wanted a solution that would allow me to see Epic timelines and identify circular dependencies across multiple projects without the burden of using complex enterprise tools.
To address this, I built Portfolio Manager for Jira using the Forge platform. Here are some of its key features:
- **Dependency Visualization**: Tracks issue links across projects and flags any circular dependencies.
- **Roadmap Timeline**: Visualizes Epics across projects, making it easier to spot overlapping schedules.
- **Projects Dashboard**: Provides real-time health statistics for all your projects in a single grid.
Since it's a Forge app, it runs entirely on Atlassian's infrastructure. This means there are no external servers to manage, and it strictly adheres to Jira permissions.
I would love to hear feedback from Jira Admins and Power Users!
🔗 [Marketplace Link](https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1862931111/portfolio-manager-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview)