Hi everyone,
I'm back from 2 weeks of vacation, not working with Jira during that time and get confused, because I see lots of in-product notifications about my own changes. I'm somewhat sure this didn't happen before and doesn't make too much sense to me. Why should I be notified about having closed a task or updated some fields in it a few seconds after I did that?!
While I can totally think of that some people like that info by mail for reasons, and I'm one of those, I don't want the same detail as in-product notification. My workflow is that those notifications are mostly based on OTHERS changes to tasks I'm interested in and therefore need to have look. My own changes are just spam and make those notifications more difficult to use.
So, do I remember wrongly that this wasn't the case before or did they really change something? In case of the latter, is there some setting I'm missing? I don't see anything to exclude my own changes from in-product notifications and don't remember if there were any in the past. Are there any additional discussion about that topic or even reported bugs already I might vote at?
Thanks!