This seems to have happened rather recently, the option to create a Crucible code review for multiple commits is no longer available?
Hi @burt repine 👋🏻
First of all, welcome to community! ✨
There are few options where you can see the multiple commits link.
Option 1: If your Jira issue uses the updated UI, the button has moved:
Option 2: If your instance uses the older Jira interface, you can add all commits in one go:
Option 3: If there are simply too many commits for the button to appear (or if the issue is too old), it may be hidden.
Option 4: If the integration fails or is hidden, you can create one directly in Crucible:
You can refer this discussion and follow the steps highlighted.
I hope this helps & resolves your issue. 🙂
Thanks,Anwesha
Hi Anwesha,
As you can see in the screenshot I attached in my original post, the Create review for all commits link does not appear.
It has been missing for at least several days now.
Hi @burt repine
I understand, hence I mentioned the above steps as different options to check if the Create review for all commits link is displayed for you.
This might be due to using new Jira issue view.
As a workaround, could you pls follow the below steps first :
Hope this helps.
I don't see any of those options available to me.
At any rate, this functionality was available just a short while ago so I'd have to venture this is a bug?
Thanks for your time.
Evidently this is an existing bug that was logged back in 2024 though the issue only started appearing for us this year?If this issue is affecting your team then you can help by voting for the ticket here JRACLOUD-86760 and maybe they'll finally get around to addressing it?
Thanks for the update @burt repine ! 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.