I am trying to understand how to Authorize the LucidSpark connector in Jira Cloud. The information on the the Lucid support site indicates that in order to authorize the connection in Jira Cloud you must have a Lucid "Teams" subscription.
However, here is our issue. We have recently migrated from Jira DC to Jira Cloud. We have a team that has migrated into our Jira Cloud tenant as part of our migration efforts that we are now trying to set up the connector in Jira Cloud. We are the admins and the "team" are not admins in Jira Cloud and for security reasons we can not give them admin access.
It is my understanding that in order to make this connection, that we need to use the Lucid Teams login information to make the connection.
Does anyone know if there is a Lucid Team admin account that is used for this kind of
purpose with the subscription? I currently have a Lucid "free" account but that does not seem to an option to make the connection as I expected.
Can someone shed some light on this and steer me in the right direction to get the connection made?