Hello,
We have an escalation policy with "MISSING RESPONDER" mark, also it has this in its description:
On call users in Deleted responder, if not acknowledged
When I try to edit the existing policy I see no options for the responder and it can't be saved. The error message in the popup is:
We couldn't update the escalation policy
No schedule exists with id [REDACTED-8cd9-8f01440ac68c]
So the first step doesn't work and the desired outcome is:
notify on-call members immediately
after 10 minutes if not acknowledged notify all members of the team
repeat alert until it's acknowledged for as long as possible (proceed with the pushes/ringing, etc to wake people up)
I tried to create similar new policy, but when I choose any option after "then" in the policy, the next field with group/user/schedule is never filled - no options there.
I know we've migrated from Opsgenie, not sure if something was really deleted or not, or went through soft deletion procedure.
P.S. while trying to submit a ticket to the Atlassian Support I see an error when it asks for the URL - not found, but I copied it from my opened Jira ticket URL - tried https and just the domain name ending with atlassian.net - didn't help.