In my JIRA web UI I do not see the board option as previously after the update. So I do not see my old Kanban board I have created either? Is there a way atleas to search for it before I go and start to recreate my previous boards?
Hi @Nguyen_ Hung _Se_ ,
You can see all boards here:
https://<yoursite>.atlassian.net/jira/boards
You do need permission to the board filter to be able to see a board.
Hello @Nguyen_ Hung _Se_
You can find all Boards here https://Your-domain.atlassian.net/jira/boards
Keep in mind that a board isn't always restricted to just one project, it can live in a specific project, be attached to a personal user profile, or pull issues from multiple projects simultaneously using a saved filter.
Best,
Arkadiusz🤠
Hi @Nguyen_ Hung _Se_ ,Go to https://<your-site>.atlassian.net/jira/boards to see all your boards, or just press / and search by name. The UI moved, but your boards are still there.
Hello @Nguyen_ Hung _Se_ ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
We have a feature request for the same: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-93814
As a workaround, manually navigate to https://xxxx.atlassian.net/jira/boards and you should see all tbe boards on your site
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.