Willing to test Capture before using it for dedicated tests with some clients, I have created a special group to which this user belongs in order to grant him restricted rights on the only one project that relates to him.
I've thefore created an adhoc permission scheme, with the right to create issue and that's about it. And the group belongs to jira-users, and NOT to Users. The one project for the customer uses that scheme.
All this works fine, but still the user cannot report anything using Capture. Indeed, when willing to create an issue, the Issue Details, namely "Project" and "Issue Type" keep loading for ever, and he's not able to pick any choice there... and therefore to submit the issue.
I've tried by adding to him the permission to "assign issues", and he can then in the Jira/Capture interface create a test session, but similarily the field "related project" remains empty (apart from "None")...
What shall I do to solve that?
Thanks,
Xavier