While trying to perform any task using ROVO like writing user story or improving content of description, my team keeps getting CircuitBreaker issue. Please guide
Hi @Rizwan Khan
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I would immediately check if there are any ongoing Atlassian Cloud status incidents, as a "Circuit Breaker" error often indicates that the underlying Rovo or AI services are currently overloaded or failing -> status.atlassian.com
Since you are on an Enterprise plan, I would also suggest checking whether your organization has recently updated any User access or permission settings that might be restricting the AI agent's ability to process content in Jira.
Is it only you experiencing this, or are other users in your org experiencing it as well?
Other users are also experiencing this issue. I checked Atlassian status. Its working fine for ROVO. So not sure whats the issue here.
We tried doing hard refresh, opening in a incognito window, clearing cache but no luck
Have you reviewed the Audit logs, flows (previously called "automations"), or Rovo statistics to see if any Rovo-related tasks encountered issues (too)?
The first thing I would come up with is that more people are affected by automated AI agents, automation rules, or MCP (Model Context Protocol) servers that hit limits and are the root cause.
Hello @Rizwan Khan
Issue seems to be Temporary. Probably Rovo had today "Hard Time" processing many Requests.
Best,
Arkadiusz🤠
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.