I have been trying to create an API the whole day to no success. I have tried in an incongnito window also and still does the same thing. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Hello @Ayo Ejidiran
Hm.. did you have tried another browser or another Network?
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠 ☀️
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Exactly what is happening? Does the page not finish loading? Is this what the page looks like after you complete the token creation steps?
@Trudy P Claspill Thanks for your response.I am not able to create the API Token. When I go to settings and click Security, I go down to create and manage API Tokens. When I check the network tab, I don't see anything failing initially (I see logs with 200s and 202s) but after that I see the below. https://www.loom.com/share/dd58f375bb8f4a86a69f01ca1d85295f
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski I am using chrom and I have tried in Incongnito window. What other browser will you suggest?
@Ayo Ejidiran
Incognito still uses Chrome's engine, so try Firefox or Edge to rule out browser issues. Also, temporarily disable VPNs or ad-blockers that might block login verification. If the page hangs across all browsers, it's likely a backend glitch, then you must contact Atlassian Support.
In case the backend glitch, this is beyond Community Help unfortunately.
Arkadiusz 🤠
Firefox worked. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.