I can't get access to my account and organisation after getting google workspace service. When I loged in it created a new account and every time I try to log in with the email and password it redirects me from the log in page to sign up.Just to mention that the personal account and workspace account use the same email.
@Administrative Assistant
Hm, have you tried Incognito Window?
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠
Yes, actually I don't know how but I managed to connect with my organisation from the new account but I don't have access to it's projects.
Are you Admin?
If not Adress that to your Admin.
Hola,It looks like your account is now connected to the organization, but it may not yet have access to the Jira projects.
From your screenshot, the "Currently contributing to" section shows there are no projects available, so this may be a permissions or product-access issue rather than a login issue.
A few things to check:
Being connected to the organization doesn’t always mean the account has access to the projects. It may just need the right Jira product access or project permissions added.Thanks,James
@Administrative Assistant if it's a new account that not really surprising me.
Have you tried log in inside incognito window to old one account?
Arkadiusz 🤠 ☀️
Thanks for your message, if you take a look on the screenshot you can see 2 accounts for the assistant and I can connect only to the new one, I need to connect to the old called Assistant RelyOn Relocation, there I have access to all projects I need.
Thanks for clarifying. I misunderstood the issue at first.
If the old “Assistant RelyOn Relocation” account is the one that has access to the projects, and you can only log in to the newer “Administrative Assistant” account, then this is probably an account identity issue rather than a normal project permissions issue.
The important thing is that an Atlassian org admin or site admin should check both accounts in admin.atlassian.com. They need to confirm whether the old account still exists, whether it’s active, and which email/login method is attached to it.
If the old account still exists and has project access, the admin may need to restore or re-invite that account, or fix its connection to Google Workspace. If the old account can’t be used anymore, the admin may need to add the new account to the same Jira product, access groups, and project roles as the old account.
I wouldn’t keep trying to sign up again, because that may just create or reinforce the wrong account. Since the old account has project access, this is something your Atlassian admin may need to resolve on the user directory side. If they can’t reconnect the old account, they may need to contact Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.