Hey,
I am trying to automatically assign a label to a Confluence page that has been created using the "Publish new page in Confluence" node in an automation flow in Atlassian Studio.
I have tried to create a Confluence Automation flow that triggers when a new Confluence page has been published, but this only triggers when you make a page on Confluence itself and not from an automation flow.
I also tried to work with webhooks so that the two automation flows communicate with each other but in my experience it seems that there is no way to search a specific page and use it as a target page to assign a label to.
I also tried to use an agent in the automation flow in Atlassian studio to assign a label to the newly created Confluence page, but this agent seems to do nothing.
I would love to hear your feedback.