Hi Support Team,
I need assistance with recovering my original account and Super Admin access.
Our team is currently on a free plan and actively planning to upgrade, but I have been locked out of my admin permissions due to an issue with the Microsoft login integration.
Here is exactly what happened:
- My email address was originally the sole Super Admin for our organization.
- I attempted to connect my account using the "Sign in with Microsoft" option.
- Instead of linking to my existing profile, the system automatically created a brand-new, separate account under the same email.
- This process seems to have detached my login from the original Super Admin account.
Because the newly created account has standard user permissions, I am completely locked out of the organization settings. Since I am the only admin for this organization, there is no one else on our team who can re-invite me or restore my permissions.
Could you please help me merge these two accounts or restore my login's connection to the original Super Admin profile?
I am ready to provide any necessary verification to prove ownership of the organization so we can resolve this and proceed with our plan to upgrade.
Thank you for your prompt help.
